Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where oh where to begin?

So, in case you can't tell, I got to go to a Laker game tonight. It was possibly one of the greatest nights of my life! Call me pathetic or over-dramatic, I do not care. My dad gave me 3 tickets for my birthday. Renee and Anna said I technically had a choice who I brought with me. I disagree. They then proceeded to tell me that I never would have heard the end of it had I not brought them. Anyways, here are a few photos from our night.

Can you see how amazing our seats are? We were 8 rows up from the court. We were directly behind the coaches for the Jazz!!
Just one of the hundred or so photos I took of Kobe.
And another...
Can you tell how excited we are? And see how amazing our seats are?
And here is yet another...
Warm ups
So these are our new seats, that top row, section 403 were our old seats. So story time, we had just sat down in our seats when an usher walked up to us and asked us if we wanted better seats? Um hello, does that even require an answer? HECK YES!! So we moved. Down to section 207 row F!! Um you could practically smell the sweat!
We were pretty stinking excited!
Renee and I
Anna and I right after we moved...
The view from our seats!!
Right when we arrived. Can you tell I was a tad picture happy? I think the finally tally for the night was around 115 plus some videos!
Walking in. It was raining but we did not care!
It really was a prefect night! Probably the best birthday present I have ever gotten! Thanks dad!

No comments: