Sunday, October 31, 2010

In honor of Meghan


Honduras really needs to give you back Meg, the Pumpkin Patch just wasn't the same without you.
I know you are hungry reading that. I almost bought some and sent them to you.

Don't you just miss us so much?

You should be sitting next to her!





You could have had Age pull you around with me!

You can't forget the tepee!

I really wanted to ride this, but my hips just were not having it


She about died taking this picture. It was pretty funny.

Oh Meg, we miss you! Please come home. I am counting down the days till Christmas break when we get to see you again! Love you!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Girls! You are amazing and a bit crazy! I love you girls so much and I also can't wait for Christmas to be honest! A little break from Honduras will be nice! You know I love it here but I miss you girls!

I hope you both have a great day!

Thanks for posting this! I needed it this morning! It is rough waking up at 4:15 on a Monday Morning! Love you

Megs

Meghan said...

I just looked at these pictures and laughed just has hard as the first time i saw them! LOVE YOU!