Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I am officially in LOVE!!

I found my new favorite thing, EMBOSSING!

Today was a pretty slow day for me, so I got to spend the majority of my day crafting. Although I started off my day with yet another trip to Michael's. That store and I have a love hate relationship. I could spend my life savings (given it really isn't that much) there! My first stop is always the Martha Stewart aisle. But I am sure that is a given. As if I didn't get enough stuff the other day, I needed a few more things for my crafting project today, so we headed back and I got some new toys! I got a boning tool which is for creasing paper to make cards, and some more colors for embossing. Like I said, I am in love. I spent the afternoon playing with said toys as well as with the toys I got this weekend! It ended up being a great day! Pictures will come soon of my crafting experience!

No comments: