Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crafting here I come...

So, today I went to Michael's. For the most part I avoid that store for the sake of my budget. But since my family knows me so well, they got me a gift card there for my birthday! One of the best gifts ever! Anyways, so today I talked Adrienne into going with me while we were out shopping. I had a coupon for 40% off an item plus and extra 15% off the total! SCORE!

If you know anything about me, it is that I am a tad obsessed with Martha Stewart! Pretty much anything Martha Stewart makes me very happy! So, the first place I headed was the Martha Stewart aisle (fyi, I am seeing how many times I can say her name in this post...)!! I knew what I wanted, I have had my eye on it for a while, and with my coupon and gift card it was practically free! I am sure you are all just on the edge of your seats waiting to know what it is. So just hold on, I am getting there. Also, do not be surprised if you get a card because I am practically jumping up and down waiting to use my new toy!

Well, the time has come, I will reveal my new toy...



Yes, that's right, I am the proud owner of an embossing tool!


I do not think I could be more excited! If I was not babysitting all day tomorrow I would break it out then, but I guess it will have to wait. But soon, very soon I will be experimenting!

No comments: