Monday, June 21, 2010

This morning I was really in the mood to do some arts and crafts. A few months ago I was at Michael's and they had some amazing deals on frames, this white one is probably my favorite of them all.
(If you look closely you can see my Lakers shirt in the reflection)


I had all of this paper, so I brought it all out and started to rip little pieces off and lay them in a design. The frame looks beach-ish to me, so I decided to go with that.

The flash made this last picture look a little funny. but I really love all the colors. Although this art project only made want to do even more. I just have to come up with other ideas for pictures to make.

2 comments:

steph said...

I had given up on reading your blog Rachel. All I can say is that it is about time. I love the art you made today and I say we hang it in my room since it matches my room colors and I love the beach.

Stephanie said...

Ohhhh I love your craft idea! Super cute, fun and easy!! Good job Rach!!