Thursday, June 17, 2010

And Violet gets her championship!

(Disclaimer: I know that Anna looks way tanner than me, but I promise she isn't that much tanner)


It was a great day over here! A little nerve racking, there were a few times during the game where I am pretty sure we all stopped breathing. But Violet was a trooper, she slept through it all. Even through my jumping up and down and all of our squealing as the last seconds ran off the clock! Now we will have to buy her a Lakers outfit. My dad bought each of us these shirts, and when I asked where Violet's was, he said that she had to wait until they won a championship for her. Well tomorrow I will make sure to tell him he better get her a shirt!

And a special shout out to Breanne and Rachel who joined us for the game. They were troopers with all of our craziness!

What a great game! The only thing that could have made it better was if Kim, Brandon and the twins were here!

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

Where's my t-shirt? I was the original Laker baby! I like yours the best, tell Dad to get me one!