Friday, June 11, 2010

Starbucks

So 3 blogs in two day, it might be a bit over the top since I haven't blogged in like....3 months or something, but what can I say? I am just in the mood lately!

So on Wednesday, I was taking Dylan to gymnastics class, and as per our regular routine, we went to Starbucks. He is the only two year old that I know that gets excited about Starbucks. But it is a good excuse for me to get it. Well, I finally got tired of paying the 50 cents to get soy in my drink, so I was talking to the barista and she was telling me that if I registered my starbucks gift card, I could get soy for free in my drink! Hello, sign me up! Free soy, that is sooo exciting. So, I put some money on a gift card, brought it home, got online and was registering, and noticed some way cool benefits to this card thing! It will automatically refill your card if you set it up. And the more drinks you buy, the more stars you get, the more points you earn. I am all about the points systems. (That is probably why I LOVE Swagbucks- by the way Kim, I have 3 people signed up under me, and it is like the greatest thing ever!) Anyways, if you are a Starbucks drinker, even on the rare occasion, I highly recommend doing this. Oh, and plus you get 2 free hours of wifi a day at Starbucks. Not that I am ever there for that long, or even would get on the internet while I was there, but it is still a cool perk!

Can you tell I am excited about this?

No comments: