Friday, August 27, 2010

It took me long enough!

BUT I FINALLY POSTED PHOTOS AND VIDEOS!

Be impressed. It only took me 16 days! I really did intend to have them up by the weekend after we got back, but I have never had so many difficulties with the internet and uploading. I swear I must have started to upload the photos like 5 times, and then it would cancel itself. Talk about frustrating. And by the end I had to go through and delete all those duplicates. Not fun, but I managed to get through it. So here are the links:

This is the shutterfly account that Katie created. She uploaded all of her photos, and I uploaded Adrienne and my photos. Ours are under just my name because I linked them from my shutterfly account. They are not edited or anything, so enjoy seeing us in all of our glory. There are even a few photos if you look really close where you can see the sweat dripping down us. It is gross, but true. So enjoy!

http://haiti2010releasethelove.shutterfly.com/

I also uploaded all of our videos to youtube. Most of them are of the children singing songs to us. There are a few videos of us as we were driving and then just a few random others thrown in there. We are especially fond of the ones where the children are singing the worship songs that we taught them. Their voices bring a smile to my face every time I hear them! I don't know how to get a link to my page, but it is under my e-mail address of rachelalaina@gmail.com. I hope that works.

I hope that you all enjoy the photos as much as I do. And that you can get a little glimpse into the world that we were so blessed to be a part of for those 15 days!

No comments: