Friday, April 3, 2009

And it is off to New York again...

Yesterday it was confirmed.  I fly out Sunday late morning for New York.  I go with the family I nanny for, it isn't all pleasure, but it isn't all work either.  Off and on for the past month or so I have known I could go any time.  This is only the second time though that I have actually had a ticket.  

I am really hoping to do a lot more sight seeing this time.  Seeing as how Dylan is a few months older, and well it isn't exactly the dead of winter there anymore, I hope this can come true.  I am really excited about seeing the Statue of Liberty.  I just hope it isn't too cold to take the boat over to the island rather than just staying on the mainland.  There are also a few museums on my itinerary.  

Luckily this trip is only about 5 days long.  I will be flying back on Friday night, hopefully in time to make it to Jon's homecoming.  

No comments: