Sunday, January 4, 2009

So Friday I found out that I will most likely be going to New York again for work in like three weeks. The lady that I nanny for is a lawyer and her law firm is in Rockafeller Center, and she got a call on Friday that she will be working on some big deal that requires her to be in the office that week. It shall be an interesting trip as well. We went almost two months ago, and the trip was a lot of fun. I spent my days with the baby, roaming about the city. I got to walk through Time Square, I only got to go to one museum, but we took walks in Central Park, and of course did a few of the typical touristy things. The only bad part was the weather. I thought it was cold then, but last week when I was watching the New Years Eve special, it was like 1 degree. I am so not okay with that. The 60's are cold to me. I don't think there are enough clothing layers in the world to keep me warm. This results in a problem because now I have even more of an excuse to shop. Oh well, I will try to work on that.

No comments: