Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The obsession continues

Yes, that is right, I went plate shopping again! I am beginning to think that having a Goodwill so close to me on my way home is going to be dangerous. Who would have thoughts?

So these are the new dinner plates. The one on the left isn't quite as big as the other 3, so I am not sure what I am considering it yet, or what I will use it for. But it was pretty.


Here is the plates from a little further back. I seriously am in love!
For some reason, bowls are impossible to find, but these bread plates are stinking everywhere. Some are also a little smaller than others, so I don't know what I am calling those either. They aren't quite small enough to be teacup plates either. They are somewhere in the middle. Oh well, it is all the fun of the mismatch anyways!
And this poor plate got left out of the above picture, so it got its own close up.
And a little closer view of the other bread plates. Some of these plates were on .50 cents too! What a steal! I get more and more excited about them the more I think about them!

If this dry spell of not being able to find bowls doesn't end soon I might be asking for some help. Don't be surprised if I ask for you to be checking your local Goodwill. But be warned, you might get addicted!

1 comment:

Ann-Dennis Leger said...

I've been looking at your plates-beautiful. I have a couple of small platters that were my grandmothers. Do you still have your same email? If not, let me know and I'll send you some pictures. If you like them, I would love for you to have them. No bowls--sorry! (Although I do have those from my mother's dishes which we can also talk about.
Love you
Grandma Ann