Monday, February 14, 2011

Let the baking begin

I love to bake, but I really love to bake cute things. So I had a lot of fun baking all day on Saturday for Valentine's Day!

I got this recipe from my friend Kirsten. Her's looked much cuter than mine did, but that is to be expected. I still had fun baking them!

Here is a Red Velvet Cake Crumbled.

Add some Cream Cheese Frosting

And Mix

Roll them into balls, and freeze

I dunked mine in Chocolate and White Chocolate. Be warned, this was extremely messy!

And it made WAY more than I could even consider eating.

Like seriously!

And because I was being indecisive, Funfetti Cake Cookies

Now these I could eat the entire plate of!

Oh, and more indecisiveness...

I make these cookies every year. Last year I was in DC and made them with Kim. The year before I made them and sent them to Jon while he was in Iraq. Although don't ask Renee to send them to him, she ate more than she sent.

I absolutely love these!

They are just so cute I want to eat them all.

The finished product. A LOT of sweets.

1 comment:

Kirst said...

you are too funny. how many people were you baking for? or, were all of those for brian?