Monday, February 16, 2009

Here I come

So in about a day and a half I get to leave for Seattle.  I am soo excited.  One of my best friends from high school, Karin, is getting married.  So not only do I get to go to one of my favorite events ever, a wedding, but I get to hang out with some of my best friends. 

 A few of my fears of the week/weekend:  THE WEATHER.  I am seriously trying to figure out how to wear dresses and be dressed up and still be warm.  I guess that might be my only fear, but it is pretty much consuming my thoughts.  I am seriously not sure how it is going to work because it is in like the 60's here during the day and I am freezing ALL the time.  The only advice I have been given is to wear a peacoat.  Well what about my exposed legs?  So that is my current dilemma.  

Also, how to possibly get all the clothes and shoes I need to Washington for this trip.  And then there is the added drama of possibly having to go to New York straight from Seattle.  As for when I will find out, could be that day.  We will just have to wait and see.  

Oh, and Kimmy and the boys come in like 9 days!  What more could I possibly want?  A wedding with some amazing friends, and then all four of us girls get to be reunited.  Prepare yourselves.  

1 comment:

A Journey Through The Eyes of An Orphan said...

Hi Rachel! How are you? I'm so happy you have a blog so we can stay in touch this way. Hope all is well. Also, the cookies are so cute.