Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Two things...


So, as you learned from my last post, I moved to Washington. Federal Way technically, but I am on a hill and have a gorgeous view of the water. Today I got home just in time to catch a glimpse of the sunset!


I love the water, I always have, I guess that is the California girl in me.


So to get to have this view is such a blessing!


I can hardly wait for the summer days when I can actually spend more than 10 seconds on the deck trying to take photos. I think this one was taken through the glass because the idea of going outside was just not happening. But I sucked it up so I could get a better view.


Totally worth it!


Oh, and the second thing........

I decided that instead of buying dished from Macys or Bed Bath and Beyond like everyone else, I wanted to be different. And thanks to some encouragement from my friend Katie, I decided to start Goodwill shopping for old China plates. And I am OBSESSED! It is so fun! Photos to come. Probably later tonight since I am sooo stinking excited about my new hobby. When talking to my sister Anna yesterday I told her to guess what I was going to do for my dishes. She replied "you aren't going to make them are you?" With a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Apparently I like to make things?

1 comment:

Kimberlee said...

LOL, I love what Anna said! And I also love your dishes, they're adorable!