Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FINALLY going home!

Well, tickets are finally bought for our return flight home! I will be arriving at 9:45, and I could not be more excited. Our original flight was scheduled for last Monday, but it got pushed out to an unofficial Thursday flight, but I was beginning to get a little scared since it is Wednesday night and nothing had been purchased.

Don't get my wrong, I am fond of New York, but trying to do anything in this city with a stroller and a toddler is nearly impossible. And I am just worn down. I have been working 16 hour days minimum. I can hardly wait to go home and be CHILDLESS! These trips always give me a new appreciation for all the work that moms actually do! And of course, thankful for cities that do NOT have stairs!

1 comment:

steph said...

I can't wait for you get home Rachel. Anna and I have missed you very much. Love you.