Thursday, March 12, 2009

They came and went...

The photos are all out of order, but here is a snap shot of when Kim, Brandon and the twins visited.  It was a perfect week, especially since I had the whole week off of work.  We celebrated Grandma Sue's 70th birthday, we went to the beach, the pool, and Disneyland twice!  The boys absolutely loved all of the spoiling.  And now the next time they come back they will really be able to enjoy everything! 


Dad with his girls and the babies... call him Gramps, he loves it


I believe this is Cullen, we took this picture because of how chubby he looks!

I convinced Tisha to tell me if he had a smelly diaper!

The happiest place on earth!



Anna and I are to thank for the super cute Mickey ears!






Yes, we went to the pool in February!


It was a great trip, and I didn't even have to go anywhere!  Now we just need to get them to come back for another trip!  

No comments: